Like many of our partners, we've put together a COVID-19 resource page for TTOs and startup founders.
- LitCovid - a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the novel coronavirus
- Y Combinator Fast Track for COVID-19 Related Startups - Y Combinator accelerator is soliciting fast-track applications for COVID-19 related startups for its summer batch. Receive immediate funding so companies can get started as soon as possible via remote participation.
- COVID Accelerator - A community that brings together people and ideas with resources to move forward. Join doctors on the frontlines, engineers, scientists, storytellers, artists and designers all working toward a common goal.
- 80,000 Hours - A list of opportunities in research, policy, technology and startups in the US and UK, and includes jobs, volunteering opportunities, and 60+ opportunities to receive funding.
- AFP COVID-19 Resource Guide - Resources from the Association of Fundraising Professionals to help guide you in your fundraising, donor communications and stewardship, engaging current and prospective donors from your home, etc.
- BIO Coronavirus Hub - BIO created the Coronavirus Hub to connect companies with capacity and resources with those that need them.
- Alice COVID Business Center - Updated daily, with real-world funding, resources, and support, for small business owners adaopting to the impact of coronavirus.
- COVID-19 Open Research Dataset (CORD-19) - The Allen Institute for AI has partnered with leading research groups to prepare and distribute CORD-19, a free resource of over 45,000 scholarly articles, including over 33,000 with full text, about COVID-19 and the coronavirus family of viruses for use by the global research community.
- Getro.org - A community-driven, pro bono initiative to connect recently laid-off talent with companies that are actively hiring within the tech community.
|There are no files to display.